Honey received on or before September 15, 2023 is considered ON TIME.
Honey From The Heart guarantees delivery by Rosh Hashanah for orders that were placed on our website through August 25th. If the package doesn’t arrive on time, we will send a free replacement to the same address, along with a letter of apology, if we are notified of the missing shipment within 60 days of Rosh Hashanah.
On time delivery cannot be guaranteed for orders that were:
- Sent to a rejected, incorrect or old mailing address
- Sent to an address that has a temporary mail hold or forward order between August 21st and September 15th.
- Placed after August 25th
How to Report a Missing Shipment:
- Tracking is not available, so we ask that you contact the recipient after their mail delivery on September 15 to confirm that the mailing address on your order was correct AND that the package did not arrive. (The absence of a thank you is not sufficient.)
- Please wait until after Rosh Hashanah to report a missing shipment — Honey From The Heart’s team will be observing the holiday. Reshipment requests will start being reviewed on September 18.
- Email your request for reshipment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the order number, the recipient’s name and address and indicate that you have communicated directly with the recipient to confirm their address and that the package hasn’t arrived.
Shipping is free for orders placed THROUGH August 1st, 2023 (the order must be checked out on our website BEFORE August 2nd, 2023). Please refer to the Free Shipping Terms for more details.
After August 1st, a shipping charge of $7.00 per jar is added to cover First-Class postage.
We accept orders addressed to APO/FPO/DPO addresses (Army Post Office, Fleet Post Office, Diplomatic Post Office) for an additional $7.00 shipping fee, regardless of order date.
Honey From The Heart only ships within the U.S.
Orders that qualify for free shipping are sent by Non-Profit Marketing Mail (aka bulk mail). Please see the Free Shipping Terms for more details.
Orders with shipping charges are sent by First-Class Mail.
Orders of 8 or more jars to a single mailing address are shipped by UPS Ground.
Orders with paid shipping where several jars are going to a single mailing address, may (at our discretion) be shipped by UPS Ground.
Our goal is for all honey to be received in time for Erev Rosh Hashanah (September 15th). Some free shipping orders may arrive earlier than desired, but we feel this is less of an issue than late delivery.
Orders with free shipping are scheduled to ship by region as follows:
- West Coast: August 21st (These states are expected to take the longest for delivery.)
- Central U.S.: August 24th
- East Coast: August 25th
- Southeastern U.S.: August 31st
Orders with shipping charges that are checked out on our website through August 25th are scheduled to be shipped on September 1st, and are guaranteed to arrive in time for Rosh Hashanah.
All orders are shipped from Atlanta, GA.
- Free shipping orders can take from a few days to as much as 3 weeks to be delivered, generally depending on the distance from Atlanta.
- Orders with shipping charges are sent by First-Class mail and delivery is typically within a week of shipping.
While we will accept orders until Rosh Hashanah, we cannot guarantee that orders placed after August 25th will arrive by Rosh Hashanah.
For additional shipping information please visit our FAQ page.